About the Martin Place Practice
The Martin Place Practice is a contemporary psychotherapy practice. Psychotherapy can be beneficial for you when you are facing issues such as depression, anxiety, relationship difficulties, work/life balance, trauma or other issues that prevent you from flourishing as an individual.
Finding a balanced response to the challenges we all face in life can be easier when you develop a relationship with a psychotherapist, someone who is trained to help you understand what’s happening in your life.
• managing and integrating traumatic experience
• building self-confidence and self-esteem
• adjusting to challenging work situations
• alleviating depression
• managing uncertainty and change
• reducing anxiety
• sorting out important relationships with family, friends or romantic partners
• helping couples untangle their knots
This website has information about psychological health and descriptions of states that you may find yourself experiencing. You may feel that you are having some difficulty in addressing your feelings or that you are at a point of crisis in your life.
We encourage you to take the positive first steps by calling us or use our web form to contact us and we can set up an appointment to see you.